Shopping Cart




Pour Over Tee (Blue)

Regular price

MRP (Inclusive of all taxes) Prices inclusive of all taxes
Free domestic shipping on all prepaid orders above 350
Regular price

Product Details

This t-shirt’s minimal design with a pastel print is reminiscent of the meditative process of making a Pour Over. Perfect for those who love their daily cup brewed with patience! This t-shirt is made with soft and supple organic cotton, cut in a unisex style. 

Also available in black

  • Free of toxic chemicals and GMOs.
  • Environment-friendly. Uses non-toxic colours and dyes.
  • Material used: Interlock 200
  • GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified by Control Union.
  • Made from 95% certified organic fibres. The rest 5% is made of sustainable or recycled materials

Care instructions: This t-shirt can be machine washed. If you wish to iron it, be sure to turn it inside out.