Location : Delhi
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is looking for an Interior Designer to provide smart and eloquent design solutions for cafes and retail spaces. The focus will be to help the brand take the cafe design language forward in a slow and steady, cost effective and consistent manner, on quick turnaround timelines.
- Prepare crisp, concise mood boards to establish the direction for design.
- Create floor plans keeping in mind all operational limitations, flow of people through space and learnings from past projects.
- Work closely with the projects team to get samples made for design elements.
- Work closely with the design and project teams to create optimum design solutions that cater to business needs as well uphold brand aesthetic & values
- Create photo realistic renders for all designs.
- Work with the projects team to redesign and renovate existing cafes.
- Align with projects team to create designs for all upcoming cafes within stipulated timelines.
- Ideate and create setups for outdoor events / pop ups.
- Work within budgets and timelines to design and execute plans.
- Work with vendors to explore design elements.
- Create a material library with samples of different materials used.
Education and Skills Required
- At least a Bachelor's degree in interior design from an accredited institution
- Work experience of at least 4 years.
- Prior experience of having designed F&B outlets and retail spaces. Preferably experience of designing cafes.
- Excellent at visualizing and sketching
- Ability to create realistic renders of spaces with accurate colours and lighting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to take notes, incorporate feedback and report plans and progress.
- Excellent knowledge of materials and textures + where to source them from
- Skilled at softwares - SketchUp, Enscape /Lumion, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent time management and ability to function in a high-pressure environment with limitations of time, budget and operational constraints.