Cafe Excellence Executive
Our team at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is expanding and we are looking for an experienced professional as Cafe Executive Excellence.
- Completing regular cafe excellence audits within an allocated geographical area.
- Working with the cafe ops team/central operations to create actionable points after each visit.
- Quality assessment of products offered in Blue Tokai cafes.
- Finding the root cause of any issues that may arise in the cafes and handling them accordingly.
- Escalation of non compliance with the ‘Head of Cafe Excellence’ for further action.
- Delivery of micro training sessions on site, plus arranging staff referrals to our Training Center/Team when needed.
- Serve as linkage between operation and training team to drive excellence in product and service across all locations.
- Ability to interact with Blue Tokai customers and take feedback in a professional and considerate manner, plus train our staff to be more interactive/engaging.
- Be the first point of contact for the Blue Tokai Customer Experience team in regards to any customer feedback or complaints via our online channels, and actioning accordingly.
- Support, enhance and sustain operational excellence at the cafe locations.
- Stay in touch with global coffee trends and best practices.
Skills and qualifications required
- Graduate with 2-3 years work experience.
- Prior experience in F&B or the Hospitality Industry.
- Experience completing operational/customer excellence audits, ideally within the hospitality industry (hotels, restaurants/cafes, aviation).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary personal presentation and grooming.
- A good understanding of technology and data/reporting.
- Enthusiastic about meeting new people/customers and building relationships.
- Ability to multitask & work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to identify & tackle problems.
- Ability to influence others and lead by example.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A passion for excellent customer service and ideally coffee.
- Experience of dealing with customer feedback and complaints, then handling accordingly.
About Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is India’s largest specialty coffee brand, with its headquarters in Gurgaon, India. Launched in 2013 as a roastery, Blue Tokai’s vision is to make great quality Indian coffee more accessible across formats. Over the years, the company has evolved and expanded its operations with standalone cafés and roasteries across India. Currently, the brand is home to 3 roasteries, over 50 physical outlets across 9 major Indian cities. In addition to these, Blue Tokai has also partnered with the country’s marquee retail outlets, luxury hotels & restaurants, top corporates and co- working spaces amongst others.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters has been built on a foundation of unwavering focus on transparency. The company ensures highest quality across its offerings, by sourcing the best quality Indian beans and roasting them with expertise to enhance flavours. Blue Tokai aims to make specialty coffee more accessible to consumers through its cafés, brewing classes and website. In less than a decade, Blue Tokai has roasted more than 1000 tons of coffee and served close to 3 million cups, making it a customer-favourite. To know more, visit www.bluetokaicoffee.com