Barista/ Trainee Barista
Locations: Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh
Baristas and Trainee Baristas are our champions who interact with the customers daily and brew the most amazing beverages for them. The main purpose of a Barista at Blue Tokai Coffee Roaster is to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Greet all customers with friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with them.
- Maintaining a fast speed of service, especially during rush times and high peak season.
- Take orders from customers and input their selections into the café’s internal computer systems
- Develop sufficient knowledge on the list of products and offerings and effectively and accurately communicate it to customers
- Prepare all beverages according to customer requirements within the prescribed time frame
- Prepare / reheat / serve food according to the set standards
- Grinding, weighing and packing coffee beans for customers
- Understanding the basics of all company coffees (roast level and flavour notes)
- Able to suggest beverages, roasts and equipment based on customer’s requirement
- Ensures cleanliness at the station and café in general during each shift
- Respond to guest questions, concerns and complaints and make sure they leave satisfied
- Follow all café safety and security procedures and arrive on time for all shifts and stay until shift completion
- Maintains efficient, friendly service. Clear tables in a timely and thorough manner.
- Responds proactively to prevent heated customer service situations.
- Restocks retail shelves when necessary, keeping in mind set merchandising guidelines. Keeps the retail areas neat and clean.
- Any one who has completed his 12th or holds a Diploma along with valid identity proof like (Pan Card & Aadhar Card).
- Ability to work on your feet for long hours.
- Willing to work on weekends and holidays in high demand season.
- Strong customer service skills.