Role Purpose/Summary :
The Assistant Manager - Projects will be responsible for the day-to-day management of specific project goals. They will work on assignments with definite outcomes and time limits that must stay within budget. They would need to coordinate with people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
1. Coordinate with internal regional projects team and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
3. Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
4. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
5. Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
6. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Office Location: Oshiwara - Mumbai, Maharashtra