We are following government directives as well as best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The well-being of our customers, team members and their families is of utmost importance to us. Please be assured that the precautions we are taking not only cover food hygiene processes accompanied by strict auditing and monitoring, but also in pan team communication, coordination and management. A few safety measures that our team members are carrying out across our spaces include the following:
If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking, please let us know. We are closely monitoring the situation and re-evaluating safety protocols every step of the way.
We realize that a number of you may still be hesitant about eating out and that it may take a bit of time for you to step in for a meal and coffee. This is completely understandable. Whenever you do feel comfortable with the idea of dining in, please be assured that we are following the highest hygiene procedures mentioned above. In addition to this, we need our customers to be our allies, and request that you please hear our baristas out if they ask you to do things a bit differently than before such as adhering to the processes listed below:
1. We are limiting the number of people in the cafe at a time, and a temperature check of each customer is conducted before letting them in.
2. Markers have been placed throughout the cafe to help maintain social distancing.
3. We encourage all customers to make cashless payments.
4. We have developed a new platform allowing customers to order their food and coffee in advance for dine-in and takeaway to help minimise contact.
5. Please try to wear a mask whenever possible.
6. If our bathrooms are locked, please ask our baristas to open them for you. This is so that we can sanitise them each time they are used.
To know whether a cafe near you is open for takeaways, dine-ins or both, please go to here.