We are following government directives as well as best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The well-being of our customers, team members and their families is of utmost importance to us. Please be assured that the precautions we are taking not only cover food hygiene processes accompanied by strict auditing and monitoring, but also in pan team communication, coordination and management. A few safety measures that our team members are carrying out across our spaces include the following:
- Regularly washing their hands (for atleast 20 seconds each time) and using sanitiser prior to preparing each order.
- Wearing masks all day long.
- Based on the advice of medical and environmental experts, our baristas are required to wash their hands before preparing coffee as opposed to wearing gloves. Washing hands for 20 seconds is proven to be the most effective way of eliminating the virus. Additionally, the waste generated by gloves being discarded after each preparation of coffee is environmentally unsustainable. If you would like our baristas to prepare your order with gloves, you can always request them to do so.
- Maintaining social distancing in our cafes and roasteries.
- Wiping down spaces, including commonly touched surfaces like door handles, with alcohol-based disinfectant regularly.
- Ensuring all utensils and serveware are cleaned with food-safe liquid soap solutions and doused in hot water.
- Monitoring their health at regular intervals and conducting temperature checks at the start of every shift.
- Taking the temperature of each customer and delivery partner and recording their temperature on their invoice. Our team cannot serve anyone with a temperature of 99 degrees celcius or higher.
- Participating in ongoing mandatory trainings about best practices to follow at work and at home.
- Disposing off gloves and masks at regular intervals keeping the correct disposal processes in mind.
- Ensuring all deliveries are contactless, and all orders given to delivery partners and customers in cafes are contactless.
- Limiting the presence of team members to ensure that our spaces have no more than 4 people at any given time.
- Offering masks (in a contactless manner) to those delivery partners who are not wearing any.
- Ensuring that payments are contactless and discouraging customers from paying in cash.
If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking, please let us know. We are closely monitoring the situation and re-evaluating safety protocols every step of the way.