HEAD-Human Resources, PEOPLE + CULTURE Apply
This role will form an integral part of the core management team responsible to drive the organisation’s growth plans over the next 5 years. The candidate will be responsible for the entire gamut of the HR function and provide strategic guidance to drive growth, excellence and personnel development.
- Develop an annual and long-term Human Resources plan that identifies the company’s Human Resources agenda as a component of our overall strategic plan
- Work with senior leadership, identify Human Resources strategies and program requirements needed to maintain a progressive work culture in support of effective recruitment, development, and retention of a high-performing staff
- Establish and track Human Resources metrics that reflect a fact-based, comprehensive method for valuing the contributions of employees. Provide regular reports of data and analysis to Operations
- Set up and monitor all talent management programs (recruitment, learning & development, rewards and recognition etc.) for effective implementation
- Be the driving force behind creating a strong culture in line with organisations values.
- Coach and counsel Senior Management Team or Leadership Team in developing themselves and their teams to achieve improved performance and engagement.
- Counsel, coach and guide managers and staff in addressing concerns and complaints to assure fair and equitable treatment while ensuring compliance with local labor regulations and practices.
- Proactively manage resource allocation and maintain a competitive approach to recruiting and retaining high-potential talent throughout the country.
- Partner with Finance in overseeing departmental budget and headcount.
- Guide the HR team in supporting Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Engagement, Benefits, Rewards, Policy, and Compliance.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and national laws and mitigate organisational risks.
- Work with business unit to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement activities, and processes for ongoing feedback to determine gaps or skill enhancement requirements
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree or MBA preferred. Certifications in HR helpful (SPHR, GPHR). 7+ years of relevant business experience ideal with 2-3 year leading an HR function.
- At least 3 years- experience managing people and teams of various sizes in dispersed locations, preferably in global regions demonstrating a strong cultural awareness.
- Solid knowledge of all facets of HR with broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives or senior leadership.
- General business and financial acumen with the ability to develop and utilize HR data and metrics as they relate to and impact business topics in Finance, Legal, IT, payroll, and administration.
- Keen sense of analysis of data and able to create reports and recommendations for vital management decisions
- Excellent communications skills - written, verbal and interpersonal - and an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated capability in adapting and innovating HR practices and solutions and right sizing them to the needs of a fluid and fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
- Results driven