Executive- Human Resources Apply
We are looking for an HR executive to manage our company’s HR functions and provide day to day administrative support in the implementation of HR policies, procedures and ensure smooth office operations.
Payroll and Compliance Management
- Managing end-to-end payroll processing, maintaining payroll information by collating data from across cities,, ensuring accurate and timely compliance with statutory obligations the collection & processing of data entailing computation of salaries.
- Managing PF, ESIC, TDS, statutory returns for all employees. Timely payment of PF and ESIC and followup with the third party consultant to reconcile the calculation every month.
- Handling compliance related grievances arising on a day to day basis.
- Month on month audits of the interface of employee compliance records.
- Ensuring all new payroll policies, deployments, and processes are effectively communicated to the employees.
- Responsible for year-end activities involving Income tax proof collections, data cleansing and Issue of Form 16.
Recruitment and Sourcing
- Lead the sourcing process for the hiring requirements.
- Direct the on-boarding procedure for new employees.
- Partner with Talent Lead to maintaining the records to track recruitment metrics on a monthly basis.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases/
- Arrange travel, accommodations and process expense forms. Maintain the database for the same to track monthly expenditure.
- Maintain Asset record database
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources and 1+years of previous experience (FMCG preferred).
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR Policies, Practices, and Legal Regulations.
- An ability to manage a large volume of varied requests and deliver with accuracy and speed.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- An eye for detail and ability to work on data.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities and teamwork.
|||Delhi, INDIA|||Human Resources||||||h1bzMqQtUGgsrGj3|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false