Assistant Manager - Food Safety and Hygiene Apply
Delhi, INDIA Food and Safety- Operations Full time
We are looking for an assistant food safety and hygiene manager to join our team in Delhi.
- Will establish food safety compliance through a routine inspection process in cafes, roastery, and warehouses.
- To maintain records of all monthly inspections and any regulatory compliances.
- Will establish internal and external audit certification.
- Developing ISO, HACCP plan and maintain, its standards, system, and documentation.
- Should coordinate in handling Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan related to audits and inspections.
- Investigation of customer complaints regarding the quality and its 100% effective closure.
- Conducts periodic hygiene audits and supporting the cafe, warehouse, production team to maintain good manufacturing practices.
- Reviews and analyses data and product specifications to determine acceptability of finished product as supplied by a third party.
- Implements food safety training programs.
- Ensure compliance with FSSAI regulations, company policies, procedures, and specifications.
- Should be a graduate/post-graduate in Microbiology or Food technology.
- Should have sound knowledge of food microbiological aspects.