Marketing Coordinator - B2B Sales
We are looking for a talented, dynamic individual to join our Marketing Team to coordinate B2B marketing activities for our sales team.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include
- Assists with the execution of outbound marketing campaigns (phone, print, online, and email) and coordinate with internal B2B sales teams to monitor campaign performance, with a focus on managing marketing campaigns on a regular basis and the entire process involved after.
- Helps marketing launch for new marketplace platforms.
- Understands key competitors and industry trends and assists in effectively positioning the company's approach and services.
- Supports the creation of new sales and marketing materials such as proposals, brochures, handouts, and pitch books for institutional investment products and services.
- Assists in the preparation of in-depth, custom proposals and client presentations.
- Attends industry conferences, trade shows, and other related events to assist in the promotion of the Blue Tokai brand and services, as required.
- Coordinate with printer and vendor to print the marketing collaterals.
- Assist gifting manager to design marketing campaigns for gifting.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Marketing degree preferred. A Master's degree is highly desirable.
- 3 years of experience in Marketing/CRM/Advertising/Business Development, preferably in a professional services industry.
- Business Professional Communication skills.
- Experience/Interest in Front-end design & UI tools: Either Figma, Adobe Indesign, Sketch, XD or similar.
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
- Attention to Detail / Organization.
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Management / Leadership.
- Business Professionalism.
About Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is India’s largest specialty coffee brand, with its headquarters in Gurgaon, India. Launched in 2013 as a roastery, Blue Tokai’s vision is to make great quality Indian coffee more accessible across formats. Over the years, the company has evolved and expanded its operations with standalone cafés and roasteries across India. Currently, the brand is home to 3 roasteries, over 50 physical outlets across 9 major Indian cities. In addition to these, Blue Tokai has also partnered with the country’s marquee retail outlets, luxury hotels & restaurants, top corporates and co- working spaces amongst others.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters has been built on a foundation of unwavering focus on transparency. The company ensures highest quality across its offerings, by sourcing the best quality Indian beans and roasting them with expertise to enhance flavours. Blue Tokai aims to make specialty coffee more accessible to consumers through its cafés, brewing classes and website. In less than a decade, Blue Tokai has roasted more than 1000 tons of coffee and served close to 3 million cups, making it a customer-favourite. To know more, visit www.bluetokaicoffee.com