Graphic Designer (Growth)
We’re looking for a graphic designer to join our inhouse design team, a subset of the Blue Tokai Marketing team. We are looking for someone who is eager to be an integral part of building the brand language and creating visual assets that are both smart design in terms of look and feel as well as function. We are looking for someone who can create visual assets for a large variety of print and digital collaterals from start to finish as well as be able to take a project forward when passed on from another team Member.
The candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Designing original and comprehensive visuals and brand identities for all performance marketing needs.
- Creating and setting photo references / art direction references.
- Ensuring quality and consistency checks for all ad design material put out.
- Working with the photo/video team to deliver ad requirements.
- Keeping abreast of team timelines consistently and updating project deliverable timelines if any delays occur.
- Create designs for emailers, landing pages, WhatsApp creatives, etc.
- Working with Quick Commerce and B2B teams to fulfill all design requirements.
- 3-4 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in adobe illustrator, indesign, photoshop.
- Must be a concept driven thinker / designer. Should be able to show concept and then application in design.
- Must have a strong hold on print and digital layouts / typography and compositions for communication across these mediums.
- Should be able to illustrate in illustrator and be able to produce clean vector files.
- Must know how to prepare artworks for print and digital publishing ( dielines / crop marks / scaling images for web etc.)
- Must have some experience in digital campaigns / collaterals as well as packaging design.
- Working knowledge of premier pro / after effects / xd and dimension is a plus.
- Must have strong time management skills and organizational skills and be able to work on quick turnaround timelines.
- Must be a team player and have a solution oriented mindset.