We’re looking for a mid level graphic designer to join our inhouse design team, a subset of the Blue Tokai Marketing team. We are looking for someone who is eager to be an integral part of building the brand language and creating visual assets that are both smart design in terms of look and feel as well as function. We are looking for someone who can create visual assets for a large variety of print and digital collaterals from start to finish as well as be able to take a project forward when passed on from another team Member.
The candidate's responsibilities will include
- Designing original and comprehensive visuals and brand identities for new products and services.
- Refreshing and evolving existing identities across product and service categories.
- Developing packaging for products across the portfolio, including gifts, equipment, and allied BT services.
- Creating print collateral across brand needs, including product-related, training, internal communications, gifting, and in-cafe communications.
- Creating and setting photo references / art direction references.
- Assisting the marketing and operations teams in all aspects of execution of design projects.
- Ensuring quality and consistency checks for all design material put out.
- Keeping abreast of team timelines consistently and updating project deliverable timelines if any delays occur.
- 3 - 4 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in adobe illustrator, indesign, photoshop.
- Must be a concept driven thinker / designer. Should be able to show concept and then application in design.
- Must have a strong hold on print and digital layouts / typography and compositions for communication across these mediums.
- Should be able to illustrate in illustrator and be able to produce clean vector files.
- Must know how to prepare artworks for print and digital publishing ( dielines / crop marks / scaling images for web etc.)
- Must have some experience in digital campaigns / collaterals as well as packaging design.
- Working knowledge of premier pro / after effects / xd and dimension is a plus.
- Must have strong time management skills and organizational skills and be able to work on quick turnaround timelines.
- Must be a team player and have a solution oriented mindset.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.