This candidate will be responsible for assisting the Content and Social Media Associate in creating written content for Blue Tokai’s various touch-points and managing multiple social media channels. The ability to articulate the company’s offerings and vision in alignment with the brand’s language in a creative, relevant, and engaging manner is crucial as is the drive to take ownership of tasks and see them through completion.
- Research and create the first draft of e-mailers for subscribers about new product and service launches, operation updates, etc
- Draft descriptions for new products and services for website listing
- Draft descriptions for new in-cafe offerings
- Maintain a calendar and repository of blog posts, and research to create first draft of blog posts
- Work with the copywriting team to create content for all business needs, as required
- Work with the Social Media team to create content for posts and stories
- Work with the e-commerce team to create content for online ads, e-commerce banners and e-mailers
- Work with the e-commerce team to create email journeys for various customer profiles
- Create content for all print collaterals such as in-cafe promotional material, delivery leaflets, gift notes, coffee cards, product packaging, etc.
- Draft content for landing pages for online ads
- Create regular content for push notifications and other requirements for the mobile app
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess at least 2 years full-time work experience in content writing and social media management.
- Have excellent communication skills, both, verbal and written
- Must have an eye for detail and nuance
- Have excellent command over English.
- Be able to articulate within limitations of brand voice
- Strong time management and team working skills.