Location: Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Kolkata, Bangalore
A Cafe Manager at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is responsible for ensuring that our specialty coffee is being served to our valued customers with individualized attention.
He/ She will mainly be responsible for the store operations & the store team members to create and maintain the exquisite experience. The Cafe Manager is responsible for modelling and acting in accordance with BTC company policies
- The main KRA’s of a Café Manager are achieving sales targets and increasing profits, dealing with customer service issues, staff management, safety and security issues.
- Achieves financial objectives based on the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Ordering, receiving and stocking items for the café including supplies that are retail items.
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment and a friendly atmosphere by following sanitation regulations and organization standards
- Listens to escalated employee/ customer complaints and queries and address them in an efficient yet friendly manner, and reports them to the City Manager without delay
- Liaoning with customer and channel partner (Zomato, Swiggy, etc) to provide accurate order information
- Assisting with other responsibilities as assigned by management (ODCs, classes, wholesale trainings, etc.)
- Maintain proper coverage and employees’ schedules ensuring that store maintains customer service standards and employees adhere to meal breaks policy
- Ensures all cash handling procedures are upheld as the Café Manager Is accountable for store funds
- Plans and execute and brief the team with all sales promotions effectively and efficiently.
- Guides fellow employees to follow all the standard operation procedures and sets an example for the team by following standards by herself/himself
- Ensure adherence to store policies, procedures and maintains merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Promotes and practices safe work environment, reports potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and employee incidents to café manager.
- Documents employee incidents, accidents, conducts initial investigation and determinations of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies, as needed (like takeaway cups, coffee, milk and other ingredients)
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly, and monthly revenues and expenses
- Add new menu items based on seasonality and customers’ preferences
- Maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Must be a Graduate from a recognized university (preferably with hotel management background)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role with different company within Coffee or non-coffee industry.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and special events as needed.