Our team at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is expanding and we are looking for an experienced professional as the Business Development Associate for our Cafe Vertical.
- Scout for suitable properties basis the expansion plan.
- Network with brokers, consultants, developers and landlords for sourcing suitable properties.
- Conduct pre-feasibility analysis of site - Real estate factors, Business estimate, suitability of project requirements, basic legal papers & licenses.
- Negotiation & closure of all deliverables for sites suitable for Blue Tokai coffee Roasters.
- Presentation of site feasibility package to Regional Manager Business Development/Business Head.
- Work on completing due diligence and legal agreements of deals.
- Ensure all landlord deliverables like due diligence, agreement signing, project deliverables pre & post construction are met.
- Handle any marketing promotions tactical support required for store opening.
- Asset management - Resolve any landlord related issues for operational stores in the territory.
- Handle document management system to maintain records of key approvals on properties.
- External Competencies
Experience & Education qualifications required
About Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 2+ years of prior work experience.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Must able to collaborate cross functionally, and be a strong team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Process Orientation.
- Negotiation skills.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is India’s largest specialty coffee brand, with its headquarters in Gurgaon, India. Launched in 2013 as a roastery, Blue Tokai’s vision is to make great quality Indian coffee more accessible across formats. Over the years, the company has evolved and expanded its operations with standalone cafés and roasteries across India. Currently, the brand is home to 3 roasteries, over 50 physical outlets across 9 major Indian cities. In addition to these, Blue Tokai has also partnered with the country’s marquee retail outlets, luxury hotels & restaurants, top corporates and co- working spaces amongst others.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters has been built on a foundation of unwavering focus on transparency. The company ensures highest quality across its offerings, by sourcing the best quality Indian beans and roasting them with expertise to enhance flavours. Blue Tokai aims to make specialty coffee more accessible to consumers through its cafés, brewing classes and website. In less than a decade, Blue Tokai has roasted more than 1000 tons of coffee and served close to 3 million cups, making it a customer-favourite. To know more, visit www.bluetokaicoffee.com