We are looking for an experienced Area Manager to look after our Café Operations for the Bangalore region.
To ensure the seamless running of Blue Tokai Cafes coming under a particular zone in the most eﬀective and eﬃcient manner delivering the highest possible standards of service, whilst being pro-active in maintaining and/or improving turnover and proﬁtability.
- Ensure all Café staﬀ provide a warm and welcoming environment and that customer service is eﬃcient and
- Manage and motivate Café Head to increase sales and ensure eﬃciency, provide a result driven and fun environment for all.
- Ensure all staﬀ are well briefed on their responsibilities and are given constant supervision and motivation on all aspects of their.
- Plan bi-weekly debriefs with Café.
- Review Café Head and Cafe staﬀ quarterly, provide feedback, set.
- Organize and book training sessions for Café staﬀ (new product/new coﬀee release).
- Manage Cafe staﬀ rosters, hours, holidays, and wage sheets.
- Develop a culture of actively seeking feedback from customers on a regular basis.
- Manage all daily Cafe operational task lists, ensure the highest quality of standards are met.
- Allocate responsibilities to Cafe.
- Deal with customer complaints or queries that escalate beyond Café.
- Ensure the store fulﬁls all legal health and safety.
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the Cafe during events working closely with the Café Head and Events.
- Review and collate bi-weekly reporting data as summary, delivered to Head of Retail Operations.
- Review app ratings every day and make action plans to improve them.
- Managing the communication channel between his zone and other zone.
- Oversee and prepare revenue
- Managing stores petty cash expenses.
- Organize Cafe staﬀ training on till operations and implementing till updates with Café Head.
- Monitor stock levels and purchases, ensure Cafes stay within budget work with Café Head.
- Keeping an updated list of suppliers for food, consumables and cleaning supplies, updating Café Head where Assist in quarterly stock take for each Café under the Inventory Management and daily inventory check and making action plans.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.