Area Chef / Trainer Chef (Delhi NCR)
Location of work- Delhi NCR
- Manage the kitchen to provide a quality food product and service to meet customer requirements.
- Develop cost effective and sustainable menus which achieve teaching learning and assessment outcomes.
- Liaise with the Storekeeper to order food items from stores, effectively utilise produce and products, maintain food stock control
- Supervise and train new kitchen staff to prepare, cook and serve dishes according to BTC kitchen guidelines
- Adhere to current food hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the kitchen.
- Ensure equipment is used correctly and well maintained and all problems reported to management.
- Degree in professional cookery, culinary arts or related field/Hotel management graduate or diploma
- Extensive experience of working within a team in a commercial continental kitchen
- Knowledge and understanding of menu compilation, costing and sustainability Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Presentable and professional appearance and must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
COMPENSATION: The salary will be competitive with industry standards.