TIME MORE FRENCH PRESS (SMALL U)
Sleek, handleless and extraordinarily handsome, if we do say so ourselves. This is a French Press which is not only stealth like in looks but amazing in action. Remember to broaden your horizons and try your French Press to brew either tea or coffee.
Brewing Suggestions :
1. Grind coffee coarser than normal
2. Use 7 g of ground coffee per 100ml of water (in this case 25g for 350ml)
3. Heat water to approx 94°C
4. Pour water over the ground coffee
5. Replace lid and let brew for approx 4 minutes
6. No need to stir, push the lid down slowly
7. Serve your coffee
We just give you a guide, experiment to find your perfect brew.