X
image
Shopping Cart

ROAST

ACIDITY

BITTERNESS

Birthday Special Offer - Flat 10% Off Sitewide | Cashback up to ₹400 on Mobkwik wallet Click here Birthday Special Offer - Flat 10% Off Sitewide | Cashback up to ₹400 on Mobkwik wallet Click here

Espresso Tee (White)

Regular price

Free domestic shipping on all prepaid orders above 350
Regular price
  
Up to ₹400 cashback on using Mobikwik Wallet

Product Details

Espresso your love for coffee with our white t-shirt featuring our signature blue takeaway cup, bringing the cafe experience to life! This t-shirt is made with soft and supple organic cotton, cut in a unisex style.

Also available in grey.

  • Free of toxic chemicals and GMOs.
  • Environment-friendly. Uses non-toxic colours and dyes.
  • Material used: Interlock200
  • GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified by Control Union.
  • Made from 95% certified organic fibres (Interlock 200). The rest 5% is made of sustainable or recycled materials

Care instructions: This t-shirt can be machine washed. If you wish to iron it, be sure to turn it inside out.