Are You Really Tasting Your Coffee?
Cupping a coffee is the easiest and most convenient way to taste and evaluate specialty coffee. In this workshop, you’ll learn everything there is to know about evaluating the coffee’s aromas, flavours, mouthfeel, acidity and aftertaste.
We recommend this workshop to anyone who wants to learn how our roasters evaluate the coffees before it reaches you!Workshop Highlights:
This workshop will help you:
- Learn the basics of specialty coffee
- Understand the coffee tasting SCAA Flavor Wheel
- Distinguish between aromas, flavours & tasting notes of different coffees
- Score specialty coffeeDate:
26th November 2022, SaturdayTimings:
11 AM - 1 PMVenues:
- Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters, Koregaon Park, Pune
- Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters, Connaught Place, DelhiPlease note that the tickets for this event are non-refundable and you cannot transfer your ticket to a future event.