Please help us contribute necessary items for the relief and rehabilitation of the victims of the Kerala floods. All contributed items will be given to Goonj (for more information, please visit goonj.org).
The following items are urgently required:
- Tarpaulins + ropes, umbrellas + raincoats, solar lights, mosquito nets, basic medicines, candles + match boxes, crutches, back-packs, utensils, cooker (3 or 5 litre only, ISI marked), water purifier tablets
- Sanitary napkins, buckets + mugs, torches + batteries, children’s clothing, new undergarments, sarees, bed sheets + curtains, good quality blankets, slippers, towels, nighties + lungis
- Dry ration (rice, pulses, spices, sugar, tea, rava), biscuits + snacks
You can contribute items at any of the following Blue Tokai cafes :
- Basant Lok Market, PVR Priya complex, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi +917290097259 Cafe hours: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Saidulajaib Khasra 258, lane 3, Westend Marg, Saidulajab, New Delhi +919821126015 Cafe hours: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- DLF Cyber City Building 5, DLF Cyber City Gurgaon, Haryana +919315158536 Cafe hours: 8:00 AM TO 8:00 PM (Mon - Fri)
- Sikanderpur Platina building, 19 MG Road, Sikanderpur, DLF phase 1 Gurgaon +91 72900 97261 Cafe hours: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Please take care to segregate your items and be mindful of the quality you are sending. Please do not send soiled or dirty items.
For monetary contributions go to https://goonj.org or visit https://goonjapp.in/donation/. For more information please visit goonj.org or call 011-26972351/41401216.