Video Producer & Photographer
We are looking for a Video Producer and still shot photographer to join our Marketing team.
- Create, develop and edit multimedia (audio/video) content for social media, emailers, website, internal company announcement videos, small ad campaigns, training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables and timelines.
- Collaborate closely with the social media and digital team to help facilitate the creation of videos, still photos and ad content on a continuous basis.
- Plan a calendar of photo and video shoots based on upcoming projects.
- Create, purchase, maintain and catalogue a repository of props needed for shoots.
- Develop production schedules.
- Whenever needed, for bigger projects, work closely with agencies and supervise their work.
- Reserve and rent equipment as and when needed.
- Manage video libraries.
- Constantly identify suitable opportunities for the creation of materials.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure delivery of concepts are on track to meet deadlines and that content produced is in-line with the overall strategy.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to shoot and edit engaging video content for a variety of channels.
- Be a good storyteller with a creative eye.
- Ability to interpret brand visual tone and style.
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, producing high quality work.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to understand the business and its functions.
- Capacity for innovative and creative thinking
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.