We are looking for a trainer to enhance the knowledge of various department at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters.
- Collaborate with training managers to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Conduct training through new materials.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum and gauge areas that need to be changed in the training program based on barista feedback.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Maintain a database of all training materials.
- Keep attendance and other records. Track and compile collected data.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Monitor employee performance and response to training.
- Communicate training needs and online resources.
- Ability to influence.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work as a contributing member of the team
- Ability to manage stress.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.