We are young, growing coffee company and want to incorporate technology in to everything we do. We're looking for
someone to help create a technology-first coffee company. Since we’re the largest speciality coffee company in the
country, this a unique opportunity to play a key role in shaping coffee culture in India.
Lead the architecture and development of tech systems covering the following high-level application areas:
● Interface with coffee production machines. Aid in creating and monitoring roast manifests. Develop systems
to gathering, analyzing and disseminating key QC variables. Developing systems to improve traceability of
each product to farm level.
● Order management system deeply integrated with web storefront and backend inventory system. Extensible
to cater to current and future sales models.
● Select, develop and/or modify software programs to cover CRM, Accounting, ERP, Logistics, etc.
● Oversee continuous evolution of website and development own platform
● Oversee development of mobile solutions (app or mobile site) for customer ordering of both roasted and brewed coffee
● Oversee the development of performance dashboard that tracks and disseminates key metrics on production, sales and delivery.
● 5-10 years experience developing web-based apps and is very conversant with API integration for the purpose of
● Expertise is LAMP/MEAN stack
● Working with systems infrastructure & dependencies for all related software
● Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases. MySQL/ NoSQL/MongoDB
● API / back-end code in one or more languages, e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js, Angular.js
● SCRUM / Agile Project management knowledge
● Experience in working with cross platform mobile technologies
● Familiarity with Shopify/OpenCart app development is warmly welcomed
COMPENSATION: The salary will be competitive with industry standards.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi and Mumbai and a
growing network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and
long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the
best beans India has to offer.