MUMBAI OR DELHI
We are young, growing coffee company and want to incorporate technology in to everything we do. We're looking for someone to help create a technology-first coffee company.
Lead the architecture and development of tech systems covering the following high-level application areas:
- Interface with coffee production machines. Aid in creating and monitoring roast manifests. Develop systems to gathering, analyzing and disseminating key QC variables. Developing systems to improve traceability of each product to farm level.
- Order management system deeply integrated with web storefront and backend inventory system. Extensible to cater to current and future sales models.
- Select, develop and/or modify software programs to cover CRM, Accounting, ERP, Logistics, etc.
- Oversee continuous evolution of website and development own platform
- Oversee development of mobile solutions (app or mobile site) for customer ordering of both roasted and brewed coffee
- Oversee the development of performance dashboard that tracks and disseminates key metrics on production, sales and delivery.
Typically the individual will posses 8-10 years of experience in developing web-based apps and is very conversant with API integration for the purpose of automation.
Specific skill and expertise requirements are:
- Technology Stack: LAMP / MEAN stack
- Working with systems infrastructure & dependencies for all related software
- Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases. MySQL/ NoSQL/MongoDB
- API / back-end code in one or more languages, e.g. PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js, Angular.js
- SCRUM / Agile Project management knowledge:
- creating technical specifications and architecture documents,
- managing a project timeline
- Experience in working with cross platform mobile technologies
- Familiarity with Shopify/OpenCart app development is warmly welcomed