Supply Chain Finance Manager
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our team.
- Designing and implementing financial control measure for SCM.
- Develop processes to streamline the accounting for warehousing expense, asset and inventory management.
- Providing support to analysing the supply chain demands and ensuring that the order processing is completed so as to keep the inventory cycle at the optimum level.
- Preparing the supply chain balance sheets and profit and loss statements on a monthly basis and reconciling the same with the financial statements at the month close.
- Review and verify contracts signed with vendors periodically including basis of rates charged, analysing the basis of charges and ensuring that the rates paid are commensurate with the volume of supplies.
- Supervise and monitoring the financial processes and controls at the warehouses at several locations PAN-India.
- Assist in reducing and managing the inventory hold cost and stock holding days.
- Financial analysis on monthly basis, planning and managing actual versus projected expenses.
- Costing per SKU management and reporting any divergence to SCM team on monthly basis.
- Support the Audit programs i.e., Statutory and Internal Audit on monthly basis.
- Coordination with Finance, Operations and other departments for smooth functioning; e.gVendor payment processing, Inventory reporting, Stock management etc.
- Impact Analysis of Logistics and Warehousing Cost and taking necessary actions to ensure cost optimisation.
- Liquidation of slow and Non-moving stock by effective measures.
- Monthly structured MIS and reporting to Head of Finance and Co- Founders for corrective actions.
Qualifications and Experience required
- Qualified Chartered Accountants.
- Good knowledge of Excel will be required for this job.
- Min 2 Year of experience in SCM role (FMCG background preferred).
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.