Sr Graphic Designer
This candidate will be responsible for managing Blue Tokai’s team of current designers and will be a key member within our Marketing Team. The ability to visually communicate ideas and concepts in a creative manner is crucial as is the desire to mentor team members to improve their design and visual communication skills.
- Design original, comprehensive visual brand identities for new products and services.
- Refresh and evolve existing identities.
- Generate compelling visual content for digital and offline formats.
- Help set and work within budgets and deadlines for the design team.
- Create and set photo references and oversee, and attend photo/video shoots.
- Partner closely and effectively with outside agency collaborators and vendors.
- Assist team in all aspects of execution of projects.
- Provide quality control checks for all design material put forward.
- Manage and mentor design team to improve their self organisation, management, and design and teamwork skills.
Skills & Qualifications
- Able to use data and insights shared by customer service and social media teams.
- Adept at creating smart, compelling campaigns (digital and print) from concept through execution across a wide array of integrated branding.
- Ability to understand and analyze key strategic issues, and clearly interpret creative direction to marketing and design team.
- Able to quickly and easily shift between different team projects —some of which may require more creative design focus, and others which may focus mainly on production.
- Have experience fabricating products or working with fabricators.
- The candidate will have excellent time management skills and ability to set and work within timelines.
- Have a great grasp of color theory and composition.
- The person will be a team player and enjoy working with a diverse group of people.
- Have an eye for detail, excellent management skills and at least three years managing a team of 3 or more people.
- A degree in graphic design is mandatory.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.