Sr Content Manager
This candidate will be responsible for working with Director - Marketing and other internal stakeholders to create written content for Blue Tokai’s various touch-points for internal and external communication. Additionally, the candidate will manage all content-based requirements across platforms.
The ability to manage the content team to articulate the company’s offerings and vision in alignment with the brand’s language in a creative, relevant, and engaging manner is crucial as is the drive to take ownership of tasks and see them through completion.
- Create a distinct voice for the brand and its various offerings, consistent across platforms.
- Supervise and manage the workflow, timelines and quality of content delivered by the copywriting team.
- Work with copy-writing team members to mentor them and track their developments.
- Manage day-to-day tasks and operations for all copywriting requirements.
- Create descriptions and write-ups for new products and services for website listing and landing pages.
- Set up and update a single source of truth for all information about the company, brand and its offerings.
- Develop and maintain a calendar and repository of blog posts, social media posts and digital ads.
- Create descriptions for new in-cafe offerings and promotions.
- Work with the Head of E-Commerce to develop an ad-content strategy.
- Create emailer content for customer journeys, news announcements and other communication.
- Work with the Training Manager to develop guides and manuals for internal consumption.
- Build a short, mid, and long term content strategy for the upcoming consumer app.
- Create content for all print collaterals such as in-cafe promotional material, delivery leaflets, gift notes, coffee cards, product packaging, etc.
- Write scripts for the brand’s video assets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess at least 6 years full-time work experience in content writing and social media management.
- Must have experience managing a team of writers.
- Have excellent communication skills, both, verbal and written.
- Must have an eye for detail and nuance.
- Have excellent command over English.
- Be able to articulate within the framework of brand voice.
- Strong time management and team working skills.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, and brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.