We are looking for highly skilled technicians to support our B2B business, support the maintenance of our own cafes and service the brands we distribute.
Specific Responsibilities will include
- Installation of machines at B2B partners, conduct on-site training and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Service and repair of semi-automatic and automatic espresso machines, grinders and related equipment installed in both Blue Tokai cafes and at partners
- Support sales team by building and maintaining relationships with the institutional accounts
- Perform QC for assigned institutional accounts, and record and submit required reports to the account manager
- Manage support and repair for brands distributed by Blue Tokai (Baratza, Moccamaster, Acaia, etc)
- Managing inventory of machines and service products at the Blue Tokai Warehouse
- Help reduce the service cost by regular maintenance of the machines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to quickly connect and build new relationship.
- Will be required to undergo a Barista training program for product and technical knowledge.
- Flexible to travel.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.