Sales Operation Manager
We are looking for a sales operations manager to join our team in Mumbai.
- Update and maintain the online wholesale portal.
- Optimise CRM, track sales data, monitor and assist with customer retention.
- Assist with account management, including activation, on-boarding and troubleshooting.
- Facilitate installation and service of machines for leasing customers.
- Serve as linkage between production and sales to ensure orders are processed and fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Work with the team to implement new processes as needed to support sales teams and partners.
- Update new products and stocks with partner retailers.
- Work with marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should be able comfortable working with databases, sales software and project management tools.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Access and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to quickly connect and build new relationships.
- Will be required to undergo a Barista training program for product and technical knowledge.
- Flexible to travel.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.