Our team at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is expanding and we are looking for a talented, dynamic individual to join our B2B sales team to grow our coffee partner
network in the West region.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include
New account acquisition through generating outbound b2b leads in Hotels, Restaurants, Cafe's, Corporates and Retail.
- Maintain existing sales relationships and grow revenue from existing customers.
- Develop and implement new marketing initiatives for institutional sales.
- Prepare and present reports as required by the management for the monthly sales review.
- Facilitate set-up and standardisation of internal and partner SOPS.
About Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, creative thinking, presentation, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accountability and responsibility.
- Proficiency in English.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Should be able comfortable working with datasheets and project management tools.
- Will be required to undergo a Barista training program for product and technical knowledge.
- Flexible to travel.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is India’s largest specialty coffee brand, with its headquarters in Gurgaon, India. Launched in 2013 as a roastery, Blue Tokai’s vision is to make great quality Indian coffee more accessible across formats. Over the years, the company has evolved and expanded its operations with standalone cafés and roasteries across India. Currently, the brand is home to 3 roasteries, over 50 physical outlets across 9 major Indian cities. In addition to these, Blue Tokai has also partnered with the country’s marquee retail outlets, luxury hotels & restaurants, top corporates and co- working spaces amongst others.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters has been built on a foundation of unwavering focus on transparency. The company ensures highest quality across its offerings, by sourcing the best quality Indian beans and roasting them with expertise to enhance flavours. Blue Tokai aims to make specialty coffee more accessible to consumers through its cafés, brewing classes and website. In less than a decade, Blue Tokai has roasted more than 1000 tons of coffee and served close to 3 million cups, making it a customer-favourite. To know more, visit www.bluetokaicoffee.com