Retention Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Retention Marketing Manager with 2+ years of relevant experience in an agency or a direct to consumer brand.
- Owning the repurchase rate, retention rate & lifetime value metrics.
- Executing engagement campaigns (E-Mail, SMS, Push Notifications).
- Identifying cohorts that are likely to churn, cohorts that are interested in a specific product category, etc. and finding ways to engage with them in a meaningful way.
- Identify, create and execute relevant campaigns including developing the messaging, content and creative direction.
- Building post purchase journeys on email, sms & advertising channels.
- Developing a deep understanding of our existing users and finding ways to engage including conducting primary research.
- Working with the creative team / agency on creating email templates and required marketing creatives.
- Creating a referral program for the company
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience with marketing automation platforms like Clevertap, Moengage, etc.
- Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Ability to empathize and to understand user pain points.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.