We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Analyze and guide space and design planning for implementation of interior design strategies.
- Managing ongoing and upcoming projects, arrange stakeholder meetings, and maintaining sample libraries.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Conduct site visits to ensure standards and schedules are met.
- Manage schedule, metrics collection, inventory, and accounting for specified projects.
- Advise internal and external on issues related to projects.
- Responsible for implementing internal strategies to cater to timely delivery and optimum lead time requirements.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned requirements.
- Preferred at least 3 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity.
- Good communications and negotiation skills.
- Should have a good knowledge of AUTOCAD ( 2D & 3D) and MS office.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.