Procurement Executive - Projects
We are looking for a procurement executive to join our projects team in Delhi/NCR.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and purchasing materials from both local and interstate vendors.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Order delivery and shipment schedules.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned Requirements.
- Preferred 2 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
- Should have a good knowledge of MS office.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.