Offline Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Offline Marketing Manager in the Delhi/NCR region.
- Being responsible for all offline marketing efforts for all cafes across the country across formats.
- Developing, executing and evaluating impact of offline marketing plans for launch of new cafes.
- Creating event-based assets for cafes aimed at promoting customer loyalty and sales.
- Promoting delivery services across geographies through activations, offers and partnerships.
- Creating and executing promotions for BT cloud kitchens.
- Working with cafe teams to address cafe-specific promotional needs.
- Dealing end-to-end with partners for collaborations across promotions and events.
- Ensuring all new and existing product offerings are appropriately promoted in-cafes.
- Working with the training and cafe teams to adequately communicate all promotion details.
- Creating detailed impact evaluation reports for all campaigns.
- Maintaining and work within assigned budgets for all cafes and campaigns.
- Ensuring that all our online messaging is extended across cafes from new products to gifting options.
- 3-4 years of offline marketing experience.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, creative thinking, presentation, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accountability and responsibility.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.