Marketing Project Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to be the intermediary between our creative teams and other teams in our organisation that need marketing assistance for production launches, cafe launches, etc.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Meeting different teams in the organisation to understand their creative and marketing needs and timelines.
- Communicating these briefs and closely coordinating with the creative and digital teams for project execution.
- Meeting team members to discuss strategy and report on progress.
- Conducting weekly meetings with the creative team to ensure timelines are on track.
- Helping all teams brainstorm strategies.
- Holding review meetings for all projects to communicate progress and troubleshoot/analyse bottlenecks.
- Understanding different team objectives to define digital communication strategies.
- Ensuring clear and timely communication of brief, deliverables, timelines and reports across relevant teams.
- Expedite projects with quick problem solving and raising red flags in time.
- At least 3 years of advertising experience in the client servicing department.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think quick and problem solve.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Including PowerPoint and Excel).
- Proficiency in online project management tools.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.