Key Accounts Manager - Modern Trade
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join us in Mumbai.
- Managing modern trade key accounts business for national Accounts and regional Accounts and driving their business growth.
- Planning and finalising business strategy for the assigned Key National accounts for business growth and increased category share.
- Planning internal marketing calendars of Promotions, Activations and New Product introduction and aligning the same with chains and ensuring implementation through Sales Operation Team.
- Facilitating commercial reconciliation of national and regional accounts along with commercial manager/executive and ensure regular no pending claims sign offs and ensuring ageing does not cross 90 days.
- Prepare Joint Business Plan with critical Key National Accounts to set the Account wise objective for the current financial year and develop the tools to achieve the same.
- Review of performance with National Accounts on Quarterly basis to analyse current performance basis plan and incorporate changes if required in yearly plans.
- Sales planning to ensure optimum stocks are available at all depots basis client requirement of promotions and visibility planned with the clients, to fulfil optimum fill rates with the accounts.
- Leveraging the customer level data and emerging trends in the customer’s specific retail environment to guide on growth levers for the brand with the customer.
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- Good Analytical skills and ability to connect the dots and good with data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.