We are looking for a HR executive to manage the recruitment process and drive the talent acquisition strategies along with having a deep understanding of the organisation and its staffing needs, and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. The individual will also provide day to day administrative support in the implementation of HR policies, procedures and ensure smooth office operations in Mumbai region.
Recruitment and Sourcing
- Implement effective sourcing and screen techniques.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screening resumes.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both candidates and hiring managers to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Staying current on the company’s organisation structure, personnel policy, and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Create Job postings.
- Support fair hiring practices.
Payroll and administration
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases.
- Managing end-to-end payroll processing, maintaining payroll information by collating data, ensuring accurate and timely compliance with statutory obligations the collection & processing of data entailing computation of salaries.
- Handling compliance related grievances arising on a day to day basis.
- Ensuring all new payroll policies, deployments, and processes are effectively communicated to the employees.
- Supporting process improvement and document management within the HR team.
- Maintaining various reports and excel to monitor and streamline activities.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources and 1+years of previous experience (FMCG preferred).
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive.
- Demonstrated understanding of HR Policies, Practices.
- An ability to manage a large volume of varied requests and deliver with accuracy and speed.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- An eye for detail and ability to work on data.
- Demonstrable leadership abilities and teamwork.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.