Our team at Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is expanding and we are looking for an experienced, talented, dynamic HoReCa Sales and Gifting Manager to join our B2B sales team to grow our Coffee coffee partner network and gifting business end-to-end.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include
New account acquisition through generating outbound b2b leads in Hotels, Restaurants, Cafs and Corporates.
- Maintain existing sales relationships and grow revenue from existing customers.
- Develop and implement new marketing initiatives for institutional sales.
- Prepare and present reports as required by the management for the monthly sales review.
- Facilitate set-up and standardisation of internal and partner SOPS.
- Developing perennial and seasonal gifting options for B2B and D2C.
- Working with the Retail Head to pitch for and win gifting contracts for B2B gifting.
- Working with the Design Team to create co-branded gift packaging design.
- Working with Supply Chain Management to ensure inventory management for Blue Tokai and third party gifting items.
- Working with the Retail Team and Marketing Team to create sales collateral for B2B and D2C offerings.
- Working with Cafe Teams to ensure relevant offerings are available across cafes.
- Working with the E-Commerce Team to ensure listing of product offerings on all relevant platforms.
- Dealing end-to-end with third party vendors for all gifting needs.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining a running list of category-wise brands to reach out to for collaborative gifting.
- Creating and executing plans, and conducting impact assessment for each gifting campaign in a timely manner within specified timelines and budgets.
- Planning, forecasting, curation, and coordination for gifting for PR activities - for journalists, influencers and customers.
- Working with Retention Marketing Manager to create gifting campaigns for existing customers.
- Creating B2C gifting options - perennial, seasonal, and festive.
- 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, creative thinking, presentation, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accountability and responsibility.
- Proficiency in English.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in liberal arts / marketing
- Prior marketing experience preferred.
About Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters is India’s largest specialty coffee brand, with its headquarters in Gurgaon, India. Launched in 2013 as a roastery, Blue Tokai’s vision is to make great quality Indian coffee more accessible across formats. Over the years, the company has evolved and expanded its operations with standalone cafés and roasteries across India. Currently, the brand is home to 3 roasteries, over 50 physical outlets across 9 major Indian cities. In addition to these, Blue Tokai has also partnered with the country’s marquee retail outlets, luxury hotels & restaurants, top corporates and co- working spaces amongst others.
Blue Tokai Coffee Roasters has been built on a foundation of unwavering focus on transparency. The company ensures highest quality across its offerings, by sourcing the best quality Indian beans and roasting them with expertise to enhance flavours. Blue Tokai aims to make specialty coffee more accessible to consumers through its cafés, brewing classes and website. In less than a decade, Blue Tokai has roasted more than 1000 tons of coffee and served close to 3 million cups, making it a customer-favourite. To know more, visit www.bluetokaicoffee.com