Delhi / Bangalore , INDIA
Working under the direction of the Marketing Head, the Graphic Design Manager is responsible for concept to execution of the overall graphic design strategy for the brand. The person will lead the graphic design team to plan and execute all visual projects including social media, digital marketing, advertising, retail branding, product packaging, corporate communications and other business requirements.
● Oversee all graphic design projects, from conception to delivery
● Supervise and design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics for all visual
communication channels including social media, digital marketing, advertising, retail branding,
marketing collateral, communication design and other business requirements.
● Review other designers’ work to ensure high quality and provide mentorship
● Responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact and help present our
products and services to the public and our partner clients in a breakthrough way.
● Our projects include design works for social media, digital marketing, advertising, retail
branding, product packaging, offline marketing, corporate communications, e-commerce, event
marketing, product photography and other business requirements.
● Demonstrate creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry and design standards.
● Take ownership for consistency of visual brand communication across all touch points - online,
offline and internal.
● Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
● Monitor costs and execute projects within planned budgets and timelines.
● Liaison with procurement managers and vendors / suppliers to ensure timely, cost efficient
acquisition and implementation of branding.
● Seek feedback from colleagues and customers on the visual impact of design and implement
● Excellent visual, verbal and written communications skills
● Attention to detail: high degree of skill at proofreading copy and delivering error-free work
● Proven work experience as a Senior Designer
● Portfolio of completed design projects
● Proficiency with design software, like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc
● Proven aesthetic skills with the ability to create intricate, intelligent design solutions
● Ability to manage resources and meet tight deadlines
● 3+ years experience in a similar role
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS