We are looking for an experienced DTP to join our creative team in Delhi.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. After effects knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to make adaptations independently for various sizes of banner ads / digital and print collateral ready for publication
- Must be able to prepare final print ready artwork files. (Packaging dielines / posters )
- Must be able to make physical mock ups of packaging if needed.
- Should be able to check text / ensure artwork is in the resolution depending on the format it's being published in.
The candidate's responsibilities will include
- Check preliminary and final proofs for errors and make necessary corrections.
- Operate desktop publishing software and equipment to design, lay out, and produce camera-ready copy.
- View monitors for visual representation of work in progress and for instructions and feedback throughout the process, making modifications as necessary.
- Enter text into the computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Store copies of publications on paper, magnetic tape, film or diskette.
- Position text and art elements from a variety of databases in a visually appealing way in order to design print or web pages, using knowledge of type styles and size and layout patterns.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Edit graphics and photos using pixel or bitmap editing, airbrushing, masking, or image retouching.
- Import text and art elements such as electronic clip-art or electronic files from photographs that have been scanned or produced with a digital camera, using computer software.
- Prepare sample layouts for approval, using computer software.
- Study layout or other design instructions to determine work to be done and sequence of operations.
- Load floppy disks or tapes containing information into the system.
- Convert various types of files for printing or for the Internet, using computer software.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into the system to retouch and make color corrections.
- Select a number of colors and determine color separations.
- Transmit, deliver or mail publication master to printer for production into film and plates.
- Collaborate with graphic artists, editors and writers to produce master copies according to design specifications.
- Create special effects such as vignettes, mosaics, and image combining, and add elements such as sound and animation to electronic publications.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.