Customer Service Representative
We’re looking for a talented Customer Service Representative who’ll be a critical part of our mission to consistently deliver accurate and professional customer service in a timely manner to all our retail (online) and B2B customers. As a CSR, you’ll communicate with customers primarily through email, chat, and phone, and utilize internal software / tools to navigate customer orders, research, and communicate effective solutions.
- Respond to customer inquiries across all communication channels.
- Keep up to date with offered products and provide accurate answers to questions related to product features, pricing, and availability.
- Work closely with internal departments to meet customers' needs and resolve complicated issues.
- Help resolve product returns and service / maintenance requests.
- Work with courier partners to respond to shipping inquiries and expedite order deliveries.
- Monitor and analyse customer feedback / reviews and provide suggestions to improve CSAT.\
- Keep track of product listings to ensure accurate content across all sales channels (description, images, price, etc.).
- Ensure product content across different sales channels is accurate.
Communication: Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to comprehend and interpret customer issues correctly and communicate the solution clearly.
- Ability to compose accurate, concise, and grammatically correct written responses.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments and work in a team environment.
Technical / Computer Skills
- Good typing skills / speed.
- Familiar with MS Office / Google tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.).
- Basic understanding of e-commerce websites (Shopify, Amazon, etc.) and how they work.
- Ability to understand and quickly learn new tools / software.
Problem Solving and Customer-Centric
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritisation of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Ability to empathise with and prioritise customer needs.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; is expected to work on weekends and holidays.
- Knowledge about / interest in coffee and coffee-related products.
- Ability to communicate in languages other than English.
- Familiarity with seller portals for online marketplaces like Amazon.
Reporting / Analytical Skills.
- Minimum 10 + 2 / Graduate
- 0 - 3 yrs of experience in a similar role (preferably).
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.