Social Media Manager
This candidate will be responsible for managing the social media presence for Blue Tokai’s various touch-points. The ability to articulate the company’s offerings and vision in alignment with the brand’s language in a creative, relevant, and engaging manner is crucial as is the drive to take ownership of tasks and see them through completion.
- Maintain a calendar and repository of social media posts, and research to create draft of posts.
- Ideate, create and execute social media campaigns - focusing on both, brand and sales driven content.
- Manage the Social Media team to deliver regular tasks and skill development.
- Work with the copywriting team for social media captions, responses, text for stories, etc.
- Work with the design team to create designs and templates as and when required.
- Set up and follow feedback mechanisms for all outward facing content on Social Media.
- Developing influencer engagement campaigns grounded in a strategic approach by gathering consumer insights, industry references, brand/product positioning and social media insights.
- Use basic design tools to create stories within defined frameworks.
- Use analytics from various platforms to create insight-based campaigns and content for all social channels.
- Create regular impact assessment reports for campaigns undertaken.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess at least 2 years full-time work experience in social media management.
- Basic design knowledge of Adobe highly preferred.
- Have excellent communication skills, both, verbal and written.
- Must have an eye for detail and nuance.
- Have excellent command over English.
- Strong time management and team working skills.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.