We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
- The candidate will work closely with internal Teams to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business processes.
- Pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- You will work with and influence stakeholders to take data driven decisions
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- 3+ Years of experience in relevant role.
- Ability to translate structured and unstructured problems into analytical framework.
- Ability to experiment with alternate analytical techniques to solve a problem.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to independently plan and execute deliverables.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Good in SQL, Excel, other scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Good to have : working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.