Delhi/NCR , INDIA
Blue Tokai Coffee is India’s largest specialty coffee company, with a focus on integrating technology into everything we do. We are looking for incredible people that are also very passionate and experienced developers to join our office in Delhi. You'll be a core member of a small but amazing engineering team, responsible for building quality products, end to end, using the latest technologies.
The role is yours to make. We’re growing the team and we need a motivated back-end developer to integrate with our team to build an awesome user experience across the platform.
Core Skills Required
- Good knowledge of at least one relational database (Postgres preferred) and familiarity with one or more NoSQL solutions.
- Good knowledge of Docker.
- Solid experience working with AWS services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, Cloud Formation, Cloud Trail, Route 53, RDS, SQS, Code Deploy).
- Deployment of production codebase in AWS.
- Architect, design, develop and operate our microservices.
- Familiarity with Oracle Netsuite.
- Debugging problems across the stack, such as networking issues, latency spikes, or memory leaks.
- Very good understanding of object-oriented design, knowledge of design patterns (GoF, DI, MVC), data structures and algorithms.
- Experienced in user authentication mechanisms (JWT).
- Have a good understanding of Github, version control, release cycles, testing, collaborating with other engineers.
- Good Unix/Linux experience (eg. you can ssh to a node to read logs and debug, find, and fix permissions problems, basic TCP/IP networking, etc).
- Conduct small POCs with product features before rolling out to customers.
Good to have
- Experience with Spring Framework.
- A history of working on side/hobby projects and contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- We do prefer candidates who have gone through the Google Summer of Code program or have a 2-4 year work experience in a Series B or C start-up.
- Good work-life balance, we have a 5-day work culture.
- An open culture with passionate and super-smart co-workers.
- Remuneration customary in the industry with adjustment to your individual abilities.
- Appreciation, flat hierarchies, shared growth, and lively interaction.
- Plenty of space for your ideas.
- Free Amazing Coffee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi and Mumbai and a growing network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.