Associate E-Commerce Sales Manager
We are looking for a results-driven E-commerce Sales manager to grow our B2B business in India on aggregator’s websites.
The individual will be responsible for end-to-end development and management of creative, non-discount-based methods of increasing customer engagement and sales on our aggregator’s website ( Swiggy Instamart, Blinkit, Zepto, Big Basket, Tata Cliq)
Specific responsibilities will include
Manage all online aggregator's website activity about onboarding new aggregators, Margin discussions, a listing of products, sales, conversion and reporting.
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy to improve sales performance.
- Work with respective aggregators POC to improve the product listing, placement and multiple marketing campaigns to onboard new customers and increase the buying frequency of existing customers.
- Work with the BT marketing/brand team to create new creatives and photoshoots of the products.
- Design and manage the implementation of multi-channel (print, in-store, digital) sales campaigns.
- Research the market to discover new trends and technologies to improve performance.
- Analyse various data to deliver data-driven strategies to provide top performance, achieve KPIs, and present results to senior management.
- Develop a content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development.
- Prepare MIS and present results to senior management.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies.
- Understanding and experience in UX and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels.
- Knowledge of conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and excellent analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency must.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.