We are looking for an admin to join our team in Delhi.
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to team members daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Preparing and organizing stamps and notary related documents.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Order and managing office supplies.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Managing with IT and Maintenance team for better performance.
Requirements and skills
Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, routers etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest speciality-focused coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore and a pan-India network of cafes. All of our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country, and traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting, brewing the best beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.