Assistant Manager Training - Health, Safety and Hygiene
We are looking for a qualified Assistant Manager of Training for Health, Safety and Hygiene.
- Training staff digitally and on the floor on health, safety, and hygiene. This includes developing training modules, fostering a sense of awareness, and sending video notes to staff on important updates about the department.
- Conducting tests and evaluating staff on a regular basis.
- Creating routine flyers and documents to educate new staff.
- Maintaining all the necessary FOSTAC and other certifications for all the staff and making sure all places and staff are complying with the rules.
- Initiating a sturdy evaluation system within the company.
- Creating a recognition program for the staff especially in the kitchen.
- Working with food and café team to create SOPs.
- Conducting training needs analysis of cafe, kitchen, and housekeeping staff on food quality assurance parameters.
- Handling customer complaints related to food safety.
- Carrying out inductions and trainings of new hires and associates on the floor.
- Planning the training calendar for all cafes and creating detailed reports on any training issues experienced.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen awareness of processes needed for the development of templates and storyboards for in-classroom, on-the-floor, or web-based trainings.
- Openness to travel.
- Ability to handle difficult situations during sessions.
- Takes initiative, and is able to work alone as well as in teams.
- Should be aware of industry-accepted standards of training design, development, and delivery or be willing to learn these on the job.
- Sound knowledge of health, safety, and hygiene.
- Should be well versed in MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and E-learning platforms.
- 3years of experience as a food safety professional.
- Should be a graduate or postgraduate in microbiology, food technology, training or related fields.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.