ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER
We are looking for a full time Assistant Manager-Finance who is well versed with general accounting procedures and should have functioning knowledge of the following:
- General Accounting
- Balance sheet Finalization
- Complete knowledge of basic accounting.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Book-keeping and experience in day to day functioning of the
- Accounts - Journals/General ledger
- Accounting / Bank Reconciliation Statement /Monthly and Annual closing of accounts.
- AR/AP management.
- Possessing strong working knowledge of the Payroll process.
- Knowledge in preparation of MIS Reports.
- Be responsible for accurately updating accounting ledgers.
- Compilation of General Ledger monthly.
- Raise GST compliant invoices
- Track payments &follow-up for payment clearance
- Maintain company bills/revenue/expenses
- File GST/Tax
- Preparing and maintaining customer forms database.
- Conducting monthly Internal audits.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Goods IT skills
Qualifications: MBA-Finance/CA drop-out/CA Inter/B.Com(H)