Assistant Compliance Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Compliance Manager to join our Projects team in Delhi.
- Must be able to draft Rent, Leave and License, Indemnity and Joint Venture agreements etc.
- Must be able to Draft vendor contracts, debit & credit notes etc.
- Must be able to check the authenticity of documents provided by third parties.
- Must be able to Apply different licenses required for running a restaurant in different regions.
- Maintain and track status of licenses available and applied along with renewal of the same.
- Must be able to deal with consultants, Govt. bodies & external agencies
- Should keep a track of the cost involved in various Tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or equivalent professional level experience.
- 2 years of experience in Liasioning.
- Knowledge of general Compliances for F & B brands , operating requirements, related to Running of F&B business in different regions.
- Must be well organized and self-starter.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.